The bedroom of a person may be used to define their social and moral background. For example, if a bedroom is poorly decorated with little to no attention to detail, the owner may be considered dull and boring. A beautifully decorated bedroom, on the other hand speaks volumes about the personality of the person who lives there. In any case, most people spend more than half of their day in their bedrooms; therefore it is important to decorate it to help with the mood and the overall outlook.
Below are 15 awesome bedroom designs tips to make it awesome:
- The combination of an antique bed with turquoise colored paint gives a cheery figure to the onlooker. The walls painted green will give an even better result.
- An iron bed with a sleek cubic outline is a great object to fit into any type of bedroom.
- Bed sheets with prints of flowers and leaves combined with a similar wallpaper.
- If the owner of the bed room is a girl, then the combination of the colors green and pink.
- A wallpaper with a design of oversized flowers colored blue, green and white with blue and white checkered quilt.
- Wood styled brown color paint gives a cottage feel to the bed room.
- A deep eggplant colored paint with a somewhat lighter but similar colored quilt with black marble surrounding the fireplace
- Wooden furniture of brown color gives an old school feel. Interest can be created by highlighting a single area, like the window, with a contrasting color paint.
- Brown colored paint, lavender drapes and a dark colored metal bed is a visually pleasing combination.
- If all the items in the room are of the same color, a zebra patterned carpet fits in quite well
- White color contrasts quite well with pretty much any other color. For example, blue bed sheets with white pillows is a good mix.
- If the bed is king sized, an overall brown theme looks good with a warm paint on the walls.
- If the ceilings are low or a section is slanted, that area can be transformed into a shelf
- The display of favorite collectables can be made by placing solid blocks on the walls.
- Animal prints and African textiles combine quite well and can be used effectively in a bed room.