It is the time to say good bye to year 2016 and welcome new year 2017 with inspirational, motivational and happy new year quotes. Every year we celebrate new year with our friends, family and relatives. In addition to this we set new goals and try to motivate ourselves to achieve those milestones.
We need to have commitment with ourselves to learn from the mistake which we did in past year and work hard to fulfill all those goals which we couldn’t accomplish last year. On the occasion of this happy new year, you may want to say beautiful words to your loved ones and would like to motivate yourself then you are on the right place. This page has collection of happy new year quotes for your relations and motivational happy new year quotes.
These new year quotes are from some famous authors which are already inspiration of many people. We also managed to get few inspirational quotes wallpapers so you can set them on your desktop to motivate you every day.
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ? Brad Paisley
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – By Vern McLellan
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning…” – T.S. Eliot
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughn
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
- “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” – Edward Payson Powell
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” ? Aleister Crowley, Moonchil
- “Let us make our future now and let us make today’s dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughn
- “All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” – Steven Speilberg
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ? Oprah Winfrey
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” -Oprah Winfrey