Top 10 Stunning and Exclusive Artistic Paintings
Painting is referred to the art of playing with paint, pigments or color. Almost everyone can paint but the technique and execution are what separates a good painting from a bad one. Art is a unique human activity in expressing imagination or creating visual and artworks intended to be appreciated.
So what makes a good painting?
- Composition –a good painting must always have balanced composition and all the focal points should be off center both vertically and horizontally. This will create a way for the viewer to see the painter’s focal points.
- Perspective & symmetry – a great painter must have a special physical perspective in space which relates to the value of dark and light in painting. This will ensure the painting has correct balance and sizing of all parts of the painting.
- Good drawing skills – painter with good drawing skills are most likely to produce a great
- Good eye – a great painting must be done by a painter who understands when all the elements of the painting are great.
- Invoke an emotional response – a good painting should bring about a particular emotional response to all its views.
- Value and color harmony – a good painting has a well-balanced harmony of how the painting color feels in all types of light whether bright or dark. With a balance of both the contrasts and colors.
Determine whether a Painting is great or not all relies on viewer’s perspective. Some people would like a picture because of the emotional reaction they get from it or they would like a painting for its colors or the painting’s subject image. Some people would also a painting because of the painters painting skills and the level of creativity portrayed in the painting. The definition of a good a painting will vary from one person to another.
Below Here we have gathered some best paintings ideas for you.